Tuesday 20 October 2015

Fallen Angel, Part 3 by Tracie Podger

REVIEWED BY Isa Jones

Fallen Angel, Part 3Fallen Angel, Part 3 by Tracie Podger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow
I feel so emotional after reading the last page on Fallen Angel part 3. Is it a concluding story?, I would say in a way, but the author has left the option to perhaps come back in the not so distant future and write more about Robert and Brooke.
I feel I have been on a long journey with these characters, I've learnt so much about their past, their lives, their feelings and emotions that I am a bit sad it's time to close the book.
I have thoroughly enjoyed the trilogy and certainly this book was filled with the trademarks or Ms Podger outstanding writing. There was drama, suspense, laughter, romance, and plenty of passion to keep us reading till the end.
I will certainly miss Mr. Intense but I was glad I got to see his charming and softer side a plenty in this last instalment.

5 ANGELIC STARS Isalovesbooks

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...