Tuesday 27 October 2015

Friction by Sawyer Bennett

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Friction (Legal Affairs, #8)Friction by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a bit of a roller coaster read for me because I initially couldn't connect with the story. It was a roller coaster because it went upwards and finished on a high. One thing I know about Sawyer Bennett is that in addition to well written hockey players, she also writes a mean legal romance. I loved her legal affairs series. This book opens up a legal world in a different state, introducing Leary and Reeve. They're opposing counsel in a big medical malpractice case and meet in an unforgettable way.

This book speeds into the stream which is very well written and enjoyable but I think it delayed my connection with the main characters. As the book progressed, I got sucked in and they had such a story to tell. Reeve was a character I really liked but wanted to know a little better. There's no doubt that if this is part of a series, and I hope it is, that I'll be coming back for more.

The publisher provided a copy of this book in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2SJ1KCPZ20XGO/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...