Wednesday 28 October 2015

Love Plus One by Andrea Smith

REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney

Love Plus One (G-Man, #2)Love Plus One by Andrea Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was 'BBB'. What's that you ask? Brutal but brilliant. I swear to god I thought I was having a panic attack at one point.
My hand was rubbing my chest, my heart rate was through the roof.

I honestly don't know how this author writes such epic stories. I couldn't have been more invested in this book. I felt every possible emotion.

It's a story of great love and passion with grave danger thrown into the mix.
G-Man, Taz is the greatest hero, going against all the rules to save the woman he so desperately loves.

Taz is a man whore correction he was a man whore but being young and single he's entitled to do as he wishes. Taz works along side Slate who we met in book one. Actually Slate is Taz's supervisor but they are very good friends. Guaranteed to have each other's backs when going undercover.

Lindsey is the daughter of Samantha, such a sweet girl. She's an innocent but wise. Lindsey longs to know what it feels like to be loved in every sense of word.

All the family receive some devastating news and seek comfort in each other but who's Lindsey got? Unable to cope she seeks comfort in Taz, in my opinion he was exactly the guy to go to. Macho but caring, strong but loving.

Things become strange in Lindsey's life. Taz becomes very protective of her but us women never listen, perhaps sometimes we should.

The unthinkable happens and when I say unthinkable I mean this literally. I didn't want to imagine the scene I was reading but I didn't have any choice. The writing isn't graphic but by god it didn't need to be.

Tears of sadness rolled down my face, I felt sick to my stomach but yet I couldn't stop reading. If my husband had of been home, he would have told me to stop reading. Thank god he wasn't and thank god I didn't because although I struggled with the brutal act of violence, I'm very happy with how the story panned out.

I highly recommend you read this book. Why you ask? Well quite frankly you have not read an epic story till you've read this.
Andrea Smith will draw you in and you are guaranteed to connect with these characters.
I dare you to read it.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you loved it! I know there were parts that were difficult to read--trust me, they were difficult to write, but you totally understood how their love rolled!!

    ReplyDelete

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...