Tuesday 27 October 2015

The Boss Vol.1 by Cari Quinn

REVIEWED By Melinda Lazar

The Boss Vol. 1The Boss Vol. 1 by Cari Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Boss Series (book one) by Taryn Elliott & Cari Quinn

This is book one in a new serial by fantastic team, Taryn Elliott and Cari Quinn.

I'm just going to point-blank say that I loved this. It's a big departure from what this duo usually deliver; there's less angst and more lighthearted moments while still featuring a heroine that comes with a side of sass and a sexy, broody hero.

I'm not going to get into what the book is about, because it really just needs to be read. But I will say that this is a great, quick read (but let me reiterate that it is a serial!) that has really left me wanting more. I can't wait for the next few books and I really can't wait to see what develops between Blake and Grace.

*arc received in exchange for honest review

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R40MGZ2U2EYJW/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...