Thursday 5 November 2015

Blowing It Off by Lexxie Couper

REVIEWED BY Isa Jones

Blowing It Off (Stimulated #1)Blowing It Off by Lexxie Couper
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Can you stand the heat??

This book was short but really well written, I read the blurb whilst looking for another book on Amazon and had me hooked, line and sinker!

I read it in one go and did not disappoint.

The characters are well described and the chemistry is off the charts they certainly burnt with passion.
Sometimes less is more and certainly this is the case here. Read it, you won't be disappointed.

4 SCORCHING STARS Isalovesbooks

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...