Wednesday 11 November 2015

By Your Side by Karla Sorensen




REVIEWED BY Kari Cox


By Your Side (Three Little Words #1)By Your Side by Karla Sorensen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Super cute! I really enjoyed this book. Casey's attitude was awesome. She was funny, sassy, and very entertaining. I loved pairing her with Jake, the silent brooder. Loved Remy as well. I haven't read that many books that included such a strong animal character and I liked it. Casey's friends were hilarious. The bar scene was great and something I could see my friends and I doing - we all need a friend like Rachel. Casey's brothers had me wishing I had 4 older brothers at times and then had me being grateful I didn't have them at others.

This book was a fun read and I would definitely recommend it!

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews

Amazon UK


Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...