Monday 16 November 2015

Cross The Line by Julie Johnson



REVIEWED By Melinda Lazar


Cross the LineCross the Line by Julie Johnson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cross the Line by Julie Johnson
5 Fracking Stars

I lovvvvvvvvvved this book so much and I just did not want it to end! It was fantastic and is the second standalone in a series that I'm already wanting to reread.

We met these two interesting characters in Not You Its Me and Phoebe had me intrigued right from the get-go. My God, she is hilarious. Her thought process had me laughing throughout this book and I loved it. While we don't get to completely know Knox, he's a damn likable character! You know, your typical alpha; a man of few words, overprotective, loves hard. And so sexy *swoon* and let's be honest, who doesn't want a man who has a big gun and knows how to use it, too??

As I said, there was lots of humor in this book and it was a perfect contrast for the elements of suspense. I loved that it was a bit of a forbidden romance in that Knox is Phoebe's older brothers best friend. I just loved everything. I want this series to continue and I'm not above begging the author to write a story for a few other characters. Great series, fantastic book, and one I highly recommend.

**Reviewed by Melinda from Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...