Tuesday 10 November 2015

Cross To Bare by Susan Mac Nicol


REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney 


Cross To Bare (Men of London, #5)Cross To Bare by Susan Mac Nicol
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an ARC for a honest review

Introducing Mr & Ms L, A.K.A Lenny and Laverne, one person two identities. Lenny is super hot and stylish, he dresses to impress. He's a man with a big heart but frighten to love because of Laverne. Laverne is feisty and has great humor, the woman knows her fashion.

I never really understood why people choose to cross dress but that's okay it's not for me to understand, just respect that it's their decision to do so. It's their life after all. I suppose after reading this book, I have a better grasp of what it entails and obviously in Laverne case, she has her reasons for doing what she does. Laverne is part of Lenny, it's another side to love and if you love Lenny then Laverne is equally lovable.

Laverne will always have the haters but she handles them so well, you can't help but be impressed. It's a shame that people feel the need to voice their hateful opinions. My mother always taught me that if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. Wise words that a few people should learn.

Time to introduce, Brook. Oh may the lord have mercy on my filthy thoughts right now. Yeah he's hot- a-licious, if that's not a word well tough it is now. Brook was dating Lenny and he can't seem to get the guy out of his mind BUT he doesn't know about Laverne. Ahhh!! yes Lenny has been keeping Laverne a secret. Well actually only from Brook.
Brook doesn't know why Lenny is choosing to ignore his calls, he thought they were good together.

Relationships are never easy no matter what the gender. It's hard to reveal all about yourself, that part I completely understood but Laverne is about to get the shock of her life just when she was going to reveal all to Brook, she doesn't get the chance.

I loved this story, it was filled with humor. I do love a good giggle while reading. The romance just melts your heart. The drama is as always a great read. The Men of London have always kept me entertained. The sex is lip licking awesome. All round fabulous story my darlings. LOL!! Laverne kind of rubs off on you.

I one hundred million percent recommend this book to all lovers of M/M. Susan Mac Nicol is an exceptional writer and if you haven't yet been introduced to the Men of London Series you are missing out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...