Tuesday 24 November 2015

Denial by Lisa Renee Jones

REVIEWED By Micky Barnard

Denial (Careless Whispers, #1)Denial by Lisa Renee Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

I was totally drawn into this book, the story, the characters and the writing. It started so strong and didn't let go until the end and in fact, with that ending, I'm keeping hold of my thoughts and suspicions as I wait avidly for the second book.

Ella wakes up in a hospital in Italy with no memory of anything beyond being attacked in a dark alleyway. She has the concussion, blinding headache and amnesia as tangible proof. She awakes to Kayden, a man ready to stay by her side but there's something familiar about him and she cannot immediately trust his seemingly genuine concern. Ella knows one thing, she was on run. From what, she isn't certain. This books winds an interesting, suspenseful path through Ella's patchy memories and there are only so many answers in this book. The chemistry between Ella and Kayden was totally engaging and I liked these two but I felt Ella's trepidation with an empty memory. I just want more of this series as soon as possible.

A copy of this book was provided by the publisher in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...