Friday 20 November 2015

Dylan:Fianna Fail: Soldiers Of Destiny by S. Kline

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere


Dylan: Fianna Fáil: Soldiers of Destiny (#2)Dylan: Fianna Fáil: Soldiers of Destiny by S. Kline
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In this instalment of the Fianna Fáil series we have Dylan's story. It picks up around 9 months afar the first book finishes. So far, I think I like Dylan the best. He is the group's comedian and tries to keep things light and easy all the time. He falls for a petite brunette that has had it tough growing up. He is not looking for love, and neither is Raven for that matter, but they both know that there is something special between them. Things don't run smoothly with working for the mob and coming from a shitty background. They know it won't be an easy road in this relationship, but will it work out?

Again this book has some tough issues that are brought forward so be warned, it is not all roses - but neither is real life. More action is developing with the problems the mob has, and Dylan, Troy and the other mob brothers are put into a spin a few times.

I enjoyed the humor and tender moments between Dylan and Raven. I am also excited for the next books release.

I received a copy for an honest review.
Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.


View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...