Tuesday 10 November 2015

Grin and Bear It by Tamara Hoffa


REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney 


Grin and Bear It (Animal in Me, #3)Grin and Bear It by Tamara Hoffa
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Couldn't believe my luck spotting this book on Goodreads. I have read book one and two and loved them. These books can be read as standalones but I am pleased I read from the start and have formed a connection with these characters.

Shifters are my favourite paranormal read. This book was just awesome, easy to read and follow the story. Fantastic characters to bring this book to life.

This story is about Guiles and Gina. Guiles is the Sippe lieutenant and desperate to mate. He watches his Sippe, Bern with his mate, Jenna and doesn't want to feel jealous, he's happy for them but wishes to feel the same way.

Gina recently moved to Honey Corners after applying for a job as the Librarian. She ran from her previous life and Jesus thank god she did. She's now hiding out and hoping to god no one finds her.

Guiles has to help out on a school trip that he's none to pleased about but once he reaches the library and senses his mate, he can't believe his luck. Unsure of how to deal with the situation, the lovely Jenna intervenes.

Gina fears her past will catch up with her but Guiles is not about to let anything happen to her. he would die for his mate, scary but true. Why anyone would mess with a shifter is beyond me.

I seriously hope there is more to come from this series. I have enjoyed the journey so much.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...