Tuesday 10 November 2015

It Was Meant To Be by K.M. Lowe


REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe



It was Meant To BeIt was Meant To Be by K.M Lowe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Leela has her life on track. Has a great job that she loves, an awesome fiance, Mark and a baby on the way. Her life is shattered when her fiance is killed in the line of duty. Life hits her with some more boulders along the way.

It the midst of her life upheaval she connects with Brian, Mark's brother.

She makes a decision to travel to try to regroup and several months later fate has Brian and her reconnecting.
Oh my, this book really tugged at my heart strings. I cried with Leela and also rejoiced with her.

This is a very well written book.


View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R3DXEZYMGMESAQ/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...