Wednesday 11 November 2015

Leveled by Jay Crownover

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar


Leveled (Saints of Denver, #0.5)Leveled by Jay Crownover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Leveled by Jay Crownover

Let me start by saying this: NEVER before have freckles been so sexy and I doubt they ever will be again. I'm a huge Jay Crownover fan and this was such a fantastic M/M read.

This book is the bridge between the delicious Marked Men (swoon) series and the upcoming Saints of Denver and having read Leveled, I absolutely cannot wait for SoD. While you don't have to read the Marked Men series in order to enjoy this, you should because they're all AWESOME reads!

I loved the relationship and development between Lando and Dom and understood their apprehensions even though I did want to give Lando a good smack or two. I would've liked a bit more from them, however, I do understand that this is a novella so it's not going to go on forever. I also really wanted more of a intro/lead-in to SoD rather than focussing so much on the Marked Men (as much as I love them). But again, given Lando's past, it's only natural that past characters play a role is his own book.

I'm really glad Jay released this book. I think that Lando deserved a story and a HEA and I believe it was delivered very well. I can't wait for January and Built!

*Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/RN0RJTCZC5X7B/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...