Wednesday 11 November 2015

Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read Neanderthal Seeks Human on the recommendation of a friend. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I laughed through the whole book. Janie is so nerdy and funny. Quinn is hot and alpha (aka Neanderthal).

"Oh yes. In this hypothetical situation, you have magic sperm that can make creatures....And it has already been established that I have Medusa-esque hair....So now you have your snake-haired magic sperm repository. What creatures do we create.?"

Behind the hilarious Janie and her incessant fact rambling, there is a very interesting plot with some great twist. Oh, and of course, the oh so hot Quinn. He helps Janie out when she has pretty much had the worse day ever and lost everything.

This was a very fun read!


Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/



View all my reviews


Amazon US



Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...