Wednesday 18 November 2015

Party of Three, Table for Two, and Dinner at Eight by Jess Dee

REVIEWED BY Tam Tam


Party of ThreeParty of Three by Jess Dee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What I expected was possibly another generic erotic story. What I read was actually a very hot and very sexy fantasy story that was actually well written. Chelsea has liked Levi since she met him. Chelsea has liked Spencer since she met him. Levi and Spencer are best friends and both in love with Chelsea. Hmm. How to come together and fix this problem (pun intended!)? This was a great quick read that left me wanting to read more Jess Dee.


View all my reviews Table for TwoTable for Two by Jess Dee

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

James and Liv have always been close friends. But that is just it. Just friends and nothing more. One day James accidentally sees his friend completely naked and now he can no longer look at her as just a friend, nor does he want to. Can friends become lovers and still remain friends? Does Liv feel more than just friendship for her friend James? This book is a sexy sequel in the Sunday Night Dinner Club series. It can be read as a stand alone but I recommend reading them in order since you will get updates on some characters from the previous book.

View all my reviews

Dinner at EightDinner at Eight by Jess Dee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is the third in this series. I thought it was very, very sexy with a decent story. Ava and Jared were best friends and inseparable. But when Ava meets and marries the man of her dreams, it is too much for Jared who has secretly been in love with his best friend. Skip to present day, Jared returns to town to find that Ava is divorced after a brief marriage and a completely altered person. No one in their Sunday night dinner club has the details and Ava is not talking. But Jared is the one person that Ava was always able to turn to and tell everything to. As he digs to find out what happens, he tries to get Ava to see him more than just a friend (and here is where Jess Dee knows how to write sexy!)

View all my reviews







No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...