Friday 20 November 2015

Perfectly Scripted by Christy Pastore


REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney

Perfectly Scripted (The Scripted Series, #2)Perfectly Scripted by Christy Pastore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Holding my breath, holding, holding and exhale. That was tense but fantastic. I just didn't know how far this Author was going to go. I was on the edge of my seat a few times while reading.

When I read the first book in this series 'Unscripted', I fell in love with the characters, Holliday and Ronan so I've been patiently awaiting this next installment.

This story picks up where book one left off, I fell straight back into the story like I had just read it. It's so easy to love these characters. Holliday is sweet but feisty, she's had an awful lot to deal with. Things happened to her that are unimaginable but she's strong. Ronan knows everything there is to know about Holliday and all he wants to do is help her, while loving her completely.

Ronan is every woman's fantasy, the man is serious hot, loves with great passion and a mega movie star but very grounded. He's a great dad to his daughters. I adore this man, shame he only has eyes for Holliday.
Holliday and Ronan are building a life together, they both have commitments with their careers so things are pretty busy for them but the darkness of Holliday's past seems to be lurking just around the corner. Ronan is desperate to keep her safe and hires a bodyguard but everyone needs a day off, right? GULP!! You ever heard the theme tune to Jaws the movie? To say my heart rate was up is an understatement.

Ronan has an ex, Heather, who is also his co star in his latest movie. I really don't like this woman, I mean okay she is messed up clearly but she's sly and her personality could use a serious revamp. There is always someone around to try and ruin your happiness.

This story is filled with romance and passion that just melts your heart and just enough drama to keep it beating wildly. This book left me smiling blissfully.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...