Monday 23 November 2015

Pretty Bird by Olivia Howe



REVIEWED by Tina Shobe

Pretty BirdPretty Bird by Olivia Howe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm going to start out with saying this book is phenomenal!

Wow. This book gripped me from the beginning. Once I started I couldn't put it down. The intrigue, the suspense, the twists just kept me hooked.

I felt I was right there with Kenna through everything she went through. Her anticipation to spending some time alone with her forever, being the only survivor in a plane crash, learning her forever didn't make it, discovering there was a secret side, trying to survive that secret side. I loved the role Detective Nathan Smith played too.

Very well down Olivia. This is a very powerful book!!! I absolutely loved it!


View all my reviews


Amazon-



Barnes and Noble:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...