Wednesday 11 November 2015

Roommates by Tara Brown

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar


RoommatesRoommates by Tara Brown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I actually liked this book a lot. I downloaded the sample and as far as I'm concerned, if I laugh while reading that, it's a one-clicker. Yes, overall it could be seen as being a little immature, but you know what? I liked it. I liked that was a pretty light read and had me laughing throughout. I thoroughly enjoyed the banter between Brady & Natalie. I think the last third of the book was rushed and I would have loved more of slower pace and a build-up. I'm hoping that the author writes about the other players on the team and/or Nat's friends.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/RWART1LXXKR80/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...