Thursday 5 November 2015

Shattered by Cari Quinn and Taryn Elliott




REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar



Shattered (Lost in Oblivion, #4)Shattered by Cari Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Shattered by Cari Quinn & Taryn Elliott 5*

I've been so eager for this book and all I can say is wow! The reason I was so eager is because up until this point, Nick Crandall had NO redeeming qualities, whatsoever! None! Nada! Zip! And I doubted that even this dynamic writing duo could do anything to bring me over to the dark side and actually feel anything other than disdain for him. Let's just laugh and say that I may have been wrong. I am totally in love with Nick right now; I hadn't appreciated what he'd been through, was going through, and basically, everything that made Nick, Nick. Yeah, he's still a shithead, but in the best way possible. This 'thing' between him and Lila has been brewing for so long that it was bound to be explosive and it was! Lila herself I've always liked. I thought I knew her, but there are layers to her that I had no clue existed. I'm loving these two together and I'm dying for the final installment to the series. I loved this book, hated the cliffy but totally knew it was coming and absolutely well worth it.

This book is book four in the Lost in Oblivion series and it's best to read them in order. I definitely recommend the book and series.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R14HVFXZQIPFQ1/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...