Tuesday 24 November 2015

Taz by Andrea Smith


REVIEWED By Joanne Swinney 


Taz (G-Man, #4)Taz by Andrea Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Oh boy! okay, let's first have the warning if you have read 'Love Plus One' by this Author in the G-Men series wait till you read the whole book before sending out a message because you're cheesed off at how the story is developing. Yep, I had to refrain myself BIG TIME. I was thinking the friendship is out the window LOL!!

This book is Taz's story and what a story it is. He really is a great guy, he's got everything going for him, good looks, fantastic in bed, great career, wonderful husband, awesome father. Yeah something just had to go wrong, didn't it and it did in a HUGE way. I was spitting feathers reading, thinking you have got to be kidding me. I even messaged a friend saying I am no longer this Author's friend. Sorry Andrea, I know you are totally unaware of this till now but Jesus woman nothing like throwing a spanner in the works.

Taz is sent on a mission that ends badly and not just for him, his whole family are suffering. I could only think the worst while reading, I was one hundred percent behind Lindsey his wife but yet I didn't want it to be over for them. Not knowing where this story was going kept me furiously turning the pages.

I know Lindsey and Taz love each other deeply and have been lucky to have found each other, start a family together but seriously if any couple needed a break from danger and drama it's these two. Lindsey has been through so much. It's not been easy for Taz but they have got through some horrific times.

I love how other characters I have previously been introduced to appear again in this book. For instance we read about Slate and also Agent Trevani, now he was a nice surprise, we read about him in Clouds in my Coffee. I just love all these great books and characters who have been brought to my life by this talented writer. I'm hoping to read more about the G-Men series they're such exciting reads.

Ultimately this is another fantastic book and so deserving of five stars. I'm so glad I carried on reading and thankful for not retaliating against the Author. So Andrea Smith your are still in my good graces and I want to thank you for continuously surprising me.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Holy Smokes, Jo!! I had no clue you almost ditched me as a friend--LOL! I'm so glad you hung in there to see just how strong this situation made Taz and Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. My language while reading was disgusting LOL. X

      Delete

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...