Friday 20 November 2015

Vegas Love by Jillian Dodd


REVIEWED By Monique Cashmere

Vegas LoveVegas Love by Jillian Dodd
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was so happy to see a new book by Jillian Dodd. I started it straight off - late one night. I literally had to tell myself to step away from the iPad and get some sleep. I woke the next morning cancelling all other matters to finish it.

I loved all the characters - Ashlyn the young beautiful actress that wants to find not only a true love but the security and kinship that comes with it.
Cash, the cheeky lawyer who is ready to come back into the family fold after experiencing a life in another state. And Cash's brothers and sister (who I have my fingers crossed for books 2, 3, & 4!)

What I also adored about this book is that I have been lucky enough to have travelled to Vegas and LA and it was a treasure reading and reminiscing about these places again.

The two main characters are delightful together. They have instant chemistry and wittiness that are a pleasure to read.

I am so hoping there will be more from this book. The brothers I am sure each have a story to tell as does Chloe, Cash's twin sister. Because then we will also have updates on Ashlyn and Cash and hopefully babies. This book is definitely one not to miss.

I received a copy for an honest review.
Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...