Tuesday 12 January 2016

A Lover's Lament by K.L. Grayson

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar


A Lover's LamentA Lover's Lament by K.L. Grayson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A Lover's Lament by KL Greyson & BT Urruela

I enjoyed so much of this book. Both of these authors are new to me and I was a little apprehensive about reading a book written by a cover model. I mean, what would a cover model know about writing a book, right? Umm wrong. So very, very wrong.

This is a really beautiful second- chance romance which is rekindled via a soldier pen-pal program. As a result, there is a lot of military talk and frankly, I enjoyed that. It gives us the tiniest bit of insight (because I don't believe for a second we even touched on the atrocities these soldiers experience) into what soldiers go through, their feelings, their hearts.

I felt more of a connection with Devin's character and for me this meant that I really enjoyed reading from his point of view while somewhat skimming Katie's chapters.

This is definitely a great read overall and one I recommend.

*reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/RYWDMGVDW4ZRO/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...