Tuesday 5 January 2016

Avowed by Alicia Taylor and Natalie Townson




REVIEWED BY Lynette Kelly 



Avowed

Alicia Taylor and Natalie Townson

5 gripping stars.

Avowed is a continuation of where Warped left off, when Damon had dropped THAT bombshell.
Their lives were entwined and Ella has no idea how Damon had protected her and her family. We finally get the answers to Damon's Demons and why he kept secrets hidden.  I loved how the characters developed over the 3 books, loathing them in the beginning and then loving them in the end.
This trilogy was well written, exciting, with so many twists and turns and had me on the edge of my seat, I knew something was going to happen but wow, gritty and thrilling awesomeness!
Avowed was the perfect ending to this trilogy, I throughly enjoyed this story from where it started, I could not have guessed where it would end up.  The authors really have done a fantastic job in keeping the readers intrigued.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...