Monday 11 January 2016

Every Breaking Wave by Megan Nugen Isbell

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Every Breaking WaveEvery Breaking Wave by Megan Nugen Isbell
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

Every Breaking Wave has a great basis. Beth leaves her cheating husband to go to her family's beach house to regroup with her son.

Jeremy is her neighbor at the beach house and has been maintaining the yard for the family. He becomes friends with Beth and her son.

Beth' son Noah is such a cutie.

Isbell gave me humor, sexy time and angst. I fell just short of loving it. I wanted Beth to be a bit more bad a** and Jeremy to be a bit more aggressive. But that is on me, not the author. A sweet love story any romance reader would enjoy.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

View all my reviews


Amazon US


Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...