Monday 11 January 2016

F*ck Love by Tarryn Fisher

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


F*ck LoveF*ck Love by Tarryn Fisher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars

Tarryn Fisher has her own style of writing. I feel like if I was blindfolded and was read passages I could probably pick hers out.

F*ck Love is a different side of her. Every book she gives us is a piece of her in some way and this one is no different; it is just a different side of her.

Helena falls in love, hard, just not with her boyfriend. Kit is someone else's boyfriend. Off limits right? I mean, he is dating her best friend. Helena tries to do the right thing until she falls off the rails and takes a different approach.

I connected with this story right from the beginning. I want to scream at the young ladies and tell them that if you find that one...and God you will know it when you do, don't let anything get in your way to get him and hold on for dear life. You don't want to be old looking back and thinking, what if. Living half a life is not living, it's existing.

Every Fisher book I read connects with something inside, something that we try to hide. She digs in and finds it and pulls it out so we have to evaluate it. Sometimes its awesome, sometimes it hurts.

F*ck Love was a great read. I wanted something epic at the end and I didn't feel it even though the entire book was amazing. Maybe there was a hint of something epic to come. I think yes.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/


View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...