Tuesday 12 January 2016

Release!: A Walker Brothers Novel by J.S. Scott



REVIEWED By Melinda Lazar


Release!: A Walker Brothers Novel (The Walker Brothers Book 1)Release!: A Walker Brothers Novel by J.S. Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Release! By JS Scott

This is another great, quick, and sexy read from JS Scott!

This is Trace and Eva's story. We briefly met Trace in Billionaire Undone and I was intrigued by him and eager to learn his story. And we meet Eva when she approaches Trace for a job within his company but gets more than what she was hoping for.

I've always enjoyed Scott's writing style and Release is no exception. I really liked the characters and thought their background stories were interesting. I loved Eva's candor and found it refreshing. The chemistry between Trace and Eva is scorching! I'm very much looking forward to Dane and Sebastian's books.

The Walker Brothers series is a spinoff of The Billionaires Obsession series and can be read as a standalone.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.


View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...