Tuesday 26 January 2016

Sweet Addiction: A Romantic Comedy by L.J. Scar



REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe 


Sweet Addiction: A Romantic ComedySweet Addiction: A Romantic Comedy by L.J. Scar
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hayden is completely out of her depth at a housing/business auction. She is there on behalf of a coworker to bid on a business. She doesn't win the bid on the business but does win a bid on a house, site unseen. I can so see myself doing the same thing...getting caught up in the moment and a little shell shocked when it's all over with.

Beck is at the same auction and is enjoying himself watching Hayden. He also happens to live across the street from the house Hayden won and knows it's very intriguing past.

Hayden's plan is to fix up the house and flip it. Beck and Grant, his business partner business is flipping houses.

Hayden starts right in working on the yard and inside the house. Beck is right there trying to help/guide her.

When you add in men visiting due to the past history of the house, Hayden's brother's and the predicaments Hayden lands herself in with her inexperience in house flipping it makes this a funny, heart warming book.

I could of done without Beck's sister, Tess As of right now I'm not a big fan of hers (though I think her own relationship issues played into her bitterness) and I give Hayden kudo's for not slugging her at least once.

I loved both Hayden and Beck. She seems like a very sweet person and Beck comes across as solid as a rock.

I'm intrigued to see if there is going to be another book about Tess and Ro, Hayden's brother. They seem to have some underlying sparks.

This is the first book I have read by LJ Scar and to say she has gained a new fan is an understatement.

I was given a complimentary copy for an honest review.

View all my reviews


Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...