Monday 18 January 2016

Your Irresistible Love by Layla Hagen


REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Your Irresistible Love (The Bennett Family, #1)Your Irresistible Love by Layla Hagen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm a huge fan of Layla Hagen's Withering Hope. Your irresistible love was a different type of read but thoroughly enjoyable. I do enjoy an office setting for relationships and this book delivered well on that theme. There's little better than office tension, non-fraternization policies and two attracted co-workers trying to stay away from one another.

Ava was a strong, independent woman employed as a marketing consultant. I liked her, she was all about business but struggled with her immediate attraction to Sebastian. Sebastian was the CEO but I didn't find this to be a cliché situation. He was less arrogant than expected, open to being attracted to Ava and what it might bring. I found him to be very charming. Their story felt fairly fresh, interesting and the sexual tension was well written; it kept my attention. I particularly liked the back drop of the Bennett family and I can see that there are the makings of some really good future stories with these Bennett siblings.

The author provided a copy of this book in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...