Friday 12 February 2016

Alex by Sawyer Bennett



REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Alex (Cold Fury Hockey, #1)Alex by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Alex by Sawyer Bennett

I wish I hadn't waited so long to read this book! It was sports romance perfection. I loved the storyline, loved that characters.

Alex. Mr MVP - a well deserved title. He's a hockey player who has no love for the game, for his team, for anything. He's an ass, but my heart broke for him for what he'd endured as a child and what makes him the way he is. I really liked Sutton too. I did question her sanity with regard to certain events in her past but her present self, I liked. She was compassionate, loving, and I loved her relationship with her family. I loved these two together.

I don't think anyone can pull off sports romance quite like Bennett. I loved her 'Off' series and I have a feeling I'm going to love this series too.

Definitely recommend this book.

*Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...