Friday 12 February 2016

Fused by Cari Quinn & Taryn Elliott


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Fused (Lost in Oblivion, #4.5)Fused by Cari Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fused by Cari Quinn & Taryn Elliott

This book. Oh, this book! I feel like I've just experienced everything that Nick is feeling right now and not all of it was pleasant.

Fused picks up right where we left off at Shattered and it's just non-stop drama after drama with Nick and Lila as well as with the whole band. Honestly, there's one particular band member that deserves such a violent smack and I just wish someone would give him one!

I can't say too much about the book, but I'm so eager for the next book. I hope the band manages to sort themselves out because frankly, I'm worried that this might be the end of Oblivion.

Great writing from these authors, as per usual. Highly recommend the whole series.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...