Friday 12 February 2016

Kiss The Sky by Krista Ritchie


REVIEWED  By Micky Barnard


Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters, #1; Addicted, #2.1)Kiss the Sky by Krista Ritchie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've had a significant unplanned break from the addicted/Calloway sisters series. I seamlessly rejoined these guys and loved it. I actually found this book more inclusive of the other characters that the addicted series was. Rose Calloway and Connor Colbalt are the leads in this show and 'show' was the operative word with this book narrating their involvement in a reality TV show. Like all reality series, it was a car crash. There's even a villain - Scott.

Rose was less aloof than I thought she was in the addicted series and I liked this strong woman but boy, she was stubborn. Similar comments can be said of Connor, as a lead character he was much more than I thought and he was very desirable. The story of the progression of the relationship between these two was so intriguing. I loved the development of their romantic connection but I was less of a fan of their physical relationship development; some elements just didn't feel realistic.

All in all this was a great addition to the series and I'm especially looking forward to Daisy and Ryke's book as the chemistry coming off these two in Kiss the Sky was smoking. This was an audio listen and it was narrated in dual POV. Both narrators fit the characters very well.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...