Monday 15 February 2016

Last Call by Staci Hart

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere


Last Call (Bad Habits, #3)Last Call by Staci Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the much anticipated final book in the Bad Habits series. I have been waiting to read about Patrick and Rose's story from the very beginning. Patrick has a dark side that we never really got to hear about until now. All we have had is that he is covered in tattoos and that is his place of work, a tattoo parlour. And he dated Rose for a short time, but things went bad, and it made Rose not even want to look in Tricky's direction ever again. Pretty hard when Rose is the local bar tender, lives in the apartment down the hall, and sometimes roommate.

This book is just as witty as the first two. The scenes where Rose is trying to date again, are special. And poor Tricky is fighting for them, even if Rose thinks its all over. I love the way the characters are with each other, and the feels between Tricky and Rosie, you just want them to work it all out and have their HEA, but there is just so much to work out. These two are both so stubborn but adorable at the same time. I had goose bumps in parts with the angst. Another favourite part in this series is, we always get a bit more on the other couples, which is awesome. I have a feeling that there is a spin off in the works, I think those characters at Tonic have a lot to say!

This has been one of my all time favourite series. These characters are imperative and fascinating that I know I will be re reading the books annually.


I received a copy for an honest review.
Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...