Friday 12 February 2016

Manaconda Pt. 1 & 2 by Cari Quinn and Taryn Elliott

REVIEWED By Melinda Lazar

Manaconda (Hammered, #1)Manaconda by Cari Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Manaconda by Cari Quinn & Taryn Elliott

I really enjoyed the start of this brand new series by two of my favorite authors. Compared to many of their other books, Manaconda is a no-angst, light-hearted read with some serious steam.

Hunter is the lead singer of the band Hammered and is known for... well, his manaconda. However, there is so much more to him than that; he wants the public to focus on the good he does, not the girls he does. Along comes PR-guru Kennedy with her no-nonsense attitude ready to clean up the image Hunter portrays. She's a great character.

This was a good, fun read. As I said earlier, it's light and fluffy. Everything happened fairly quickly and I would like to have it drawn out a bit more.

The book does end with a cliffhanger but book two is already out and it's free http://www.amazon.com/Manaconda-Secon...

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.



 Manaconda: The Second Coming (Hammered, #1.5)Manaconda: The Second Coming by Taryn Elliott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Manaconda: The Second Coming by Cari Quinn & Taryn Elliott.

This was a great conclusion to Hunter and Kennedy's story. A bit more drama but still witty and enjoyable. Kennedy learns to let go of some of her insecurities and Hunter shows us the art of wooing.

Some of the secondary characters have definitely captured my attention and I can't wait for their stories.

The one thing that I really love about reading books from these two authors is that they usually find a way to mention much-loved characters from their other books. For me, this feels like a hug from someone I haven't seen for a while and I love that!

You must read Manaconda before reading this. It's really a great, fun start to a new series.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.


View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...