Wednesday 24 February 2016

Nikolas by Faith Gibson



REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney

Nikolas (The Stone Society #5)Nikolas by Faith Gibson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is the first book I have read in the Stone Society Series and I do believe it can be read as a standalone. I was in no way lost in this story, there was many characters whom I wish to hear more about, so I will definitely be downloading more starting at the very beginning. I loved this book and have a feeling the whole series will keep me transfixed for quite some time to come.


Nikolas Stone long believe he would never find his mate until the day he actually felt her but had to play it way to cool for his liking. He believed Sophia had no clue they were intended mates but she knew alright and why she never said anything all becomes clear when following the journey through this book.

Sophia is on her first mission and not something she is fully prepared for, sure has had training and she is wise but to travel across the world by herself to try and save her parents, well that is a lot for anyone to take on. Sophia has many tasks and mysteries to unravel while in Egypt and many truths she will find hard to handle.

Nikolas no longer able to cope without his mate goes in search of Sophia. He will not stop until he finds her. He is not coping well not knowing if she is okay. His Sophia is brave and strong but she shouldn't be alone.

This was a brilliant story with lots of adventure. Secrets were uncovered and shared. Lives were in danger but a family like no other pulled together and support was given when most needed.

I look forward to reading more of the Stone Society. I would recommend this book to all lovers of Paranormal Romance.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...