Wednesday 17 February 2016

Red River by Cardeno C.


REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney

Red River (Pack, #2)Red River by Cardeno C.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I must confess, I absolutely love shifters and M/M shifters just put the cherry on my cake. I have just read a fabulous fantasy, usually I believe the stories I read to be true, they come to life but this one definitely took me on a journey through the magic wardrobe.

Wesley is a shifter and an Alpha to boot, he wants nothing more than to love, care and protect the only pack he's ever known but it's not to be. The pack members don't trust him because he's different, his own uncle tells him it will never be possible and tells him for the good of the pack he must leave and mate with the alpha's son of the Red River pack to become alpha. That's super nice of him mind sending his nephew away. Pfft sometimes people/shifters don't realise that different is good.

Jobe the son of Red River alpha has longed to be with his mate. Jobe is also an alpha, he's kind, loving, strong. He is completely at one with nature. The only thing that could make his life better and feel complete is having his mate.

Wesley and Jobe have the strangest conversations, one thinking the other one knows what the other is talking about but in reality neither of them have a clue. So confusion and not knowing the truth holds both of these alpha shifters back.

Without giving any real huge spoilers out, I have to say when they started a family that was the real shocker for me. I mean the imagination behind this story is definitely extraordinary, hence why I said I took a journey through the magic wardrobe, this is pure fantasy but I loved it.

You see sometimes different is good. If you love to travel to a world of fantasy and obviously like M/M stories this is the book for you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...