Tuesday 23 February 2016

Soulless by T.M. Frazier

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Soulless (King, #4)Soulless by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Soulless by TM Frazier
4.5*

This is really difficult review to write! There's so much I could say but I'm worried about giving too much away so I'll stick with basics. You NEED to read this book! It's fast-paced, non-stop, mind f*ckery as only Frazier can deliver.

Soulless follows on the heels of Lawless and is the conclusion to Bear and Thia's story and what a story it is! It was such an intense ride. We're reacquainted with Bear only now he's in jail and meeting with the infamous 'she' we all want to know about and Thia is essentially being babysat by a new character I just loved!

We uncover soooooo many secrets in Soulless and I was constantly OMG'ing and WTF'ing. I loved the introduction of some secondary characters and wonder (hope) if Frazier will write stories pertaining to them down the track.

While some of the scenarios seemed a little far-fetched even for me, it didn't take away from the story and my enjoyment of it. I laughed, I cried, I cursed!

You must read Lawless prior to this and I highly recommend reading the King & Tyrant duet before that.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog


View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R1YU22Y36KZEC1/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R11L9G4CCVPOPR/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...