Thursday 4 February 2016

The Protectors, The Complete Series by Teresa Gabelman

REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney



Damon (The Protectors, #1)Damon by Teresa Gabelman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Just WOW!! I know I need to say more but I am so giddy right now. I have actually had to stop before I read book four to start writing my reviews on book one, two and three. Oh yeah, I have been busy, seriously not wanting to put these books down. Soooo good.

This is the first book in the Protectors Series it's Damon's story and what a way to start, it was absolutely fangstastic haha!! I am telling you, I go weak at the knees reading these books. Paranormal reads is not everyone's cup of tea but if you love a fierce romance these are a must read.

Damon is a Warrior, he protects the humans from vampires. Oh he is actually a vampire but the epically magnificent kind. He oozes sex appeal in spades, he's part of a team, hence how I couldn't stop reading. Once you start, you just can't stop. Damon and his friends are called in to help out a group of hard working social workers, teaching them to protect themselves as the job is becoming more dangerous.

Nicole one of the best social workers the group has ,is loved by all, well almost all. Got to be a bad guy somewhere and in this case it's her co worker, Chad. The man is a sleaze and you can pick up straight away that he's no good. Nicole has some tough times ahead not only is her life in danger but she is also in danger of having her heart severely broken.

Damon has never wanted a mate but he is having a tough time controlling himself around Nicole. Us women do like to keep men on their toes. Nicole is feisty and not to be messed with, she maybe only a human but she will do anything she can for those kids who need a home where they can be loved and cared for.

This book got me hooked to The Protectors Series and I am one very happy bunny. I would recommend it to anyone who likes a paranormal romance with plenty of danger and some good doses of laughter. This book really does have it all.




View all my reviews Jared (The Protectors, #2)Jared by Teresa Gabelman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

After reading book one in this awesome series, I couldn't wait to start this next book. Each character is equally loveable, they all have a body to die for, and protect each other with their lives. To be able to read each story about these characters I have become to love is just epic. Each book bringing a new story with all the qualities I found immensely appealing from the very start.

Jared Kincaid is not someone you want to mess with. I thought Damon was bad in a incredibly good way of course but Jared is just as determined to protect what is his. I love how they each have each others backs, not one warrior would walk away from the other. It's a pact that can not now or ever be broken.

When Jared first set eyes on the lovely, feisty Tessa he couldn't believe it. Not only did she manage to get him tied to a chair but she had his complete attention. Trust me that is no easy feat for these warriors but oh when you catch their eye, that's it, you will belong to them, they will hunt you down no matter where you are.

Tessa has a sad story to share and is very protective of her brother, Adam and vice versa, these siblings are very close. Adam needs help and Tessa will do whatever she can to get him that help. She doesn't trust easily but being left with little choice she must accept some help from the warriors.

Even though the book tells you a story of another warrior it also includes all the others who have been previously introduced. I love that each book takes you through everyones lives because honestly I can not pick just one that I love.

Each story is intense but loving and the humour, Oh My God!! The one liners Sid throws out having me laughing out loud. I can't help but love these characters, they are so well developed, giving you the feeling that you really know them.

Jared's book is a must read. I know if you read book one, you will definitely be picking this book up and you won't be disappointed. I know I keep saying all paranormal readers will love this series but even if you love a good romance this book has all the elements to keep you entertained. TRY IT!!



 Duncan (The Protectors, #3)Duncan by Teresa Gabelman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jesus I did not see this coming. Another intense but brilliant story in this series. Duncan has always been in the background, not someone you'd want to mess with but he's always been broody and now I know why. He's wanted Pam for so long but she was unavailable to him, shame he didn't just take because that poor woman has been through hell with a capital H.

Pam always trying to do the right thing. She may only be human but she has never stop trying to protect her friends including the warriors. She is in hiding and needs Nicole's help. Nicole ropes in Tessa to help her and well there plan doesn't really go according to plan. Although this story is intense and has elements of danger the humour this Author brings out in her characters is not only brilliant but so needed sometimes.

Duncan will not settle until he finds Pam. He has let her down too many times and will not let that happen again whether Pam likes it or not. Once these warriors get something in their head there is nothing that can stop them achieving that goal. They have all done some brutal things but it's all in the name of love, the strongest love you could ever imagine.

This series is just perfect, I wouldn't change a thing, okay maybe I would and that would be for the books to never end. Vampire Warriors is the best kind of Paranormal you could read. Seriously start the experience today.
I believe after reading these books you could read each as a standalone BUT I recommend you start at the beginning, you won't be disappointed. This is book three, Duncan's story. Go find The Protector Series Book One, Damon's story.

View all my reviews



Sid (The Protectors, #4)Sid by Teresa Gabelman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

HAHA!! God you will love Sid. From the beginning of this Series, I have been dying to read Sid's story. He is strong and very protective of his fellow warriors and their mates, his sense of humour is wicked. He just keeps opening that lushest mouth of his and usually Jared is the one laughing while the others are saying 'Shut The F... Up Sid' haha!! Honestly although this series is paranormal and full of romance in the sexiest kind of way, they are very humorous.

Sid has watched Damon, Jared and Duncan lose their ever loving minds over a woman and has told them all it will never happen to him. Oh the famous last words of Sidilicious LOL!! When these warriors fall, they fall hard, pun most definitely intended, what? like you lot weren't thinking the same thing. Everyone of these warriors have been in my dreams this past week, yep all of them, it's hard to choose, don't judge hehe!!

Lana is a cop with some serious attitude, she takes her job very seriously and is not about to let Sid have his way. Yeah, I know reality check, well at least she does try but Sid will always get his own way.

This book takes you on yet another dangerous adventure of dead people and vampires, half breeds, ugly motherf...... that need put down. It's a rollercoaster of survival, sex and super powers, oh and of course Sid.

This was another fantastic addition to the Protector Series and I will be back with more reviews because I can not put this series down. Start downloading your copies, you won't be disappointed.

View all my reviews



Adam (The Protectors, #5)Adam by Teresa Gabelman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

One of the youngest of the warriors. Adam is in training to become one of the Protector Warriors, he isn't doing too well falling orders because he has other things on his mind, namely Angelina. A young woman he has become very fond of, he can't get her out of his mind but Angelina has disappeared and Adam has taken off to find her.

Adam is definitely another good guy. He's the brother of Tessa, so him and Jared have had quite a few run ins. He's only a half breed and not by choice, being changed has most definitely changed his life forever.

I wasn't sure what to expect when reading Adam's story with him being younger but this book was just as epic as the rest. The thing about these books is your not just concentrating on one person. Each warrior interacts in these stories, they are all tied in, honestly it makes an absolutely brilliant read. Each character has their story to share but everyone within this group stand up for one another. They may not be blood but they are certainly family.

When Adam does find Angelina he also finds her husband. Oh yeah not quite what I was expecting but when reading these books you definitely need to expect the unexpected. He wants Angelina to be happy but deep down he knows she will always be his Angel.

I am like a reading machine going through these books. I have no clue what I am going to do when it's all over. To say I have enjoyed them is an understatement. Have you started reading yet? Stop waiting, go for it. Each character brings something along with the hotness and badness we all love to drool over. It's time to meet The Protectors .

View all my reviews                                                                                         



Slade (The Protectors, #6)Slade by Teresa Gabelman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh I have a huge crush on Slade. I love all these warriors but I kind of have a real swoon over Slade. He's a hottie with a heart of gold and a doctor to boot. Just scrumptious. He was called in to help out with the warriors by none other than boss man Sloan, God if that man wasn't a vampire he would of had a stroke by now. When Slade arrived earlier in the series, he helped out Jill one of the younger trainees and the only woman there. Jill has swooned over him for a while now and I couldn't wait to get my hands on him, I mean his book.

Slade wants Jill to do well and become the warrior she wishes to be, he's trying so hard to stay away from her and talk about protective, no one and I mean no one is allowed to utter one one word about her, his look alone would make you poop your pants.

Jill is having to prove herself more because she is a woman, I know it's unfair but this chick can kick butt so I have no fear she will complete her initiation that's if Jax the newest member of the warriors gets off her back. I think Slade is about ready to kill Jax for his treatment towards Jill.

When reading these books you will come across who are the good guys and who are the bad. One woman is definitely all bad and that's Alice, she has dug her claws into the major and Jill is just dying to take her out. Not one Warrior or mate has any time for this woman, she is pure evil and a gold digging whore.

One of Jill's friends in this group of fabulous people is Steve and he is hilarious, I thought Sid was bad but Steve comes out with the most random things I can not help but laugh. I am really hoping Steve gets his story. Jesus I would almost definitely need tissues for the tears of laughter.

This was yet again another awesome read. I am so addicted to these books, I am going to need counselling when I'm done or stalk the Author LOL!!
Downloaded yet? Don't know what your missing.

View all my reviews                                                                                                 



A Warrior Wedding (The Protectors, #7)A Warrior Wedding by Teresa Gabelman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

GULP!! This one had me in tears and not the laughing kind. I mean I do like surprises and to be reading a book that I can't predict but Jesus talk about rip my heart out. Does the Author not know how these warriors have become my life?

Luckily Steve gave me a great pick me up when needed. That guy cracks me up. You will love Steve, it's really hard not to. He really makes me smile without him even opening his mouth.

These Warriors have never been closer than they are now. The love and protectiveness for all is overwhelming. I have become to love them all, I literally have embrace this series in my heart, so when I read something devastating it shook me up. I was shouting out to no one thinking this can't be happening.

Slade has a real tough job on his hands, everyone is relying on him to save the ones we love. Sloan is speaking to everyone in order to change the rules without a positive outcome.

Jill is trying to plan the biggest wedding anyone of these warriors has probably ever seen and keep it a secret, clearly no details are going to Steve but that guy can not keep a secret to save his life.

In this book we also get introduce to some new characters. Oh the surprises just keep coming.
Although this book pulled at my heart strings it was brilliant. I couldn't even recommend just one book in this series to read. I say read them all.

View all my reviews 




 Jax (The Protectors Series) Book #8Jax (The Protectors Series) Book #8 by Teresa Gabelman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

You know everyone of these books I have loved, I mean really loved following the journey. To be able to read more and more about these characters has been an absolute pleasure.

This is Jax's story and just as mind blowing as the rest. Jax is a powerful Warrior, he's had to live through a lot of suffering and his evil brother wants him to suffer some more, well actually his goal is to make Jax suffer his entire existence.

Caroline the sister of Lana who is hopelessly in love with our awesome Sid has had suffering of her own which you will hear about in previous books but in this book she is ready to make a life for herself. She has a serious crush on Jax and who can blame her, he exudes power and has the body to die for but he is the non commitment type of guy, apparently having thousands of women over the years. Oh yes I can well believe that.

They both have a mutual attraction but Caroline is the only one putting herself out there and keeps getting hurt. It's not that Jax doesn't want her but it's not safe for her to be with him. His brother is always going to be in the background reining as much terror as possible.

Caroline has an ex, well we all do but some just don't take no for an answer well Jax needs to change that because when Doug the ex from hell shows up he's playing with fire. Jax is ready to go nuclear on him. Just like in previous books the VC Warriors have each others backs and this guy along with Jax's brother has picked a fight with the wrong people.

Guess what? I have reached the end of my Warrior reading and honestly I am gutted. Luckily when I reached the end of this book, I read that we are going to read Sloan's story in the future, I can't wait. This series has been exceptional, written with pure brilliance.

My note to the Author.

Dear Author. Thank you so much for sharing your Warriors, I have enjoy this Series immensely and happy dancing that it's not over. I would love to hear Blaze and Hunter's sorry as well as fun loving Steve. Yep huge hint LOL!! but if you don't ask you don't get.

Readers, have you started reading yet? What are you waiting for? This series ticks everyone of my boxes. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...