Friday 12 February 2016

Undercover by Kayti McGee

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

UnderCoversUnderCovers by Kayti McGee
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

UnderCovers by Kayti McGee

I'm really torn about this book and I'm hoping that by the time I finish writing this review, it'll make some sense.

I read the synopsis and thought it sounded like a great, funny book. It was funny, I'll give it that much. But was it a great book? For me, unfortunately not. I felt absolutely zero emotion, connection, chemistry, ANYTHING between Spence and Melissa. They were both immature and lacked any depth. I think if McGee had perhaps given them a bit more personality mixed in with the great sex, it could've been a much more captivating book.

I'm going to give 3* because there were a few funny moments throughout and I enjoy a good laugh.

*Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...