Tuesday 22 March 2016

Consolation by Corinne Michaels


REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard 



Consolation (The Consolation Duet #1; Salvation #3)Consolation by Corinne Michaels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love a good military based romance and this certainly ticked that box. Natalie is immersed in the military life, the wife of an ex-SEAL who does equally risky work now. All their friends are military. The story starts with the most difficult news a military wife could receive and this book tracks the next year. It deals with pain, anger, hope and love. There are a number of twists and turns that are completely unexpected and those plot twists kept me fully engaged.

The male narration, although few and far between was excellent, a deep voice capturing the emotion of the character. The female narrator had the odd whiny moment but otherwise delivered well.

I just have to go on and read the next book, otherwise the suspense will kill me.

View all my reviews

http://www.audible.com/listener/A2OKSANI1041IT?ref_=a_hp_mst_tnaft_5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...