Tuesday 22 March 2016

Felony Ever After by Helena Hunting


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Felony Ever AfterFelony Ever After by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Felony Ever After

I really want to write a proper review but I just can't! This book was ridiculously hilarious (I had to stop reading at one stage because I had the whole nail salon in fits of laughter due to MY outbursts!) and so very unique! I had to just keep on reading because I had absolutely no idea what was going to happen and I simply had to know! NOTHING was what I thought it was going to be and I stopped guessing after a while and enjoyed the ride.

This book was just soooooo much fun and you get the feeling that the authors had a blast writing it! The characters are hilarious, likeable for the most part, and people you could happily have a drink or three with. I loved Verity, Angie, Tattoo, and even Mr Lay who added a certain je ne sais quoi! The book was seriously so well written that it didn't even feel as though there were 13 authors involved in its creation! I haven't read all of these authors previously but I think I'll be adding quite a few to my tbr.

Loved, highly recommended, and I really wish the authors do the same thing for another character (Angie, please!).

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R1WWH2MTIIGSQZ/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...