Monday 14 March 2016

FriendTrip by Sara Ney & M.E. Carter


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

FriendTripFriendTrip by M.E. Carter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

FriendTrip by Sara Ney & M. E. Carter

FriendTrip is a hilarious novel by two authors who are completely new to me and let me tell you, I have every intention of devouring everything they've ever written (yes, even their Suck-it Lists!). The book is written in dual POV and the writing is absolutely seamless; there was nothing to suggest it was written by two different authors.

Becky and Janine have been friends since their freshman year where they got up to all sorts of shenanigans and fifteen years later, they really haven't stopped.

Becky is concerned about her marriage being in a sexual rut and enlists Janine's help in spicing things up with her gorgeous husband Jeremiah. Seriously, the things he put up with would have broken a lesser man! Meanwhile, Janine has turned to internet dating to find, if not The One, then at least the One For Now. Her dates had me in fits of laughter and the culmination of those warmed me to the depth of my icy-cold heart.

I'm not sure what genre this book falls under, but for me it was a beautiful (and insanely funny) celebration of friendship. I - and I daresay most of us - can easily relate to both Becky and Janine on some level and to the dynamics of their friendship, too. This book is nothing short of brilliant; I laughed, I swooned, I laughed some more. Just pure awesomeness.

I definitely recommend this book to anyone who loves a laugh out loud book and also to anyone who has a bestie they adore. Totally looking forward to reading Wedded Bliss next!

*Reviewed by Melinda from Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/RVPG7C476UWMO/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...