Wednesday 30 March 2016

Inevitable Love by J.C. Santo



REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe

Inevitable Love (Navy Love Series #1)Inevitable Love by J.C. Santo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hunter Stevenson is the exact opposite of Tessa. He is raising his 4 year old daughter, Sawyer on his own and moves to be closer to his dad and his brother, Marshall. Marshall is Tessa's very best friend.

I really loved the twist that Tessa was the player and Hunter was the 'grounded' one. You normally don't read that in books.

Tessa gets drunk one night and tries to hook up with Hunter. He has no interest in having a casual relationship.

Through out the book Hunter is trying to show Tessa that they are meant for more than casual. Throw in Marshall who has been trying to secretly set these two up for years and Sawyer, who is an absolute doll!

I can't say enough good things about this book. I actually read it straight through because I was sucked into the story and couldn't put it down. I loved all the characters and their exchanges. This is a very well written book. Looking forward to Book 2

View all my reviews



Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...