Saturday 12 March 2016

Love Through a Lens by Lucy Felthouse


REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Love Through a LensLove Through a Lens by Lucy Felthouse
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a lovely small package this novella was. Small but good and fulfilling. Some novellas leave you a bit empty and whilst this does leave you wanting more, it is wrapped up with a bow.

The best thing about Love Through a Lens were the characters, Edward in particular. He's a well-known British actor, presenting a documentary very close to his heart on the English moors. Celine is much younger than Edward and filming for a notch on her CV. There's just something between these two. I was pretty delighted to find the subject of the documentary to be my home turf and an area I know much about, but I am convinced it will be equally enjoyable to those who don't know the area. What could be hotter than enforced close proximity, nights under the stars and tension that builds?

I cannot lie and say that I didn't want more from these two. More story, more future. However, I don't feel short changed. I liked the writing style and would read more from this author.

The author provided a copy of this book in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2YGJHG7HX0548/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B01C62O4OW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...