Friday 4 March 2016

Undo Me by M. Robinson


REVIEWED BY Isa Jones

Undo Me (The Good Ol' Boys, #3)Undo Me by M. Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG OMG O.M.G LOL

I am trying to gather my thoughts and organise my ideas because this book was beyond mind-boggling.

Having read the second book in the series, which by the way was freaking amazing, I was desperate to read more from M. Not taking anything away from the previous book but I was just NOT expecting this turn of events. I knew there was going to be drama but this is beyond anything I was prepared to read.
The English dictionary describes the word ANGST as:
It is used in English to describe an intense feeling of apprehension, anxiety, or inner turmoil. Angst denotes the constant struggle one has with the burdens of life that weighs on the dispossessed and not knowing when the salvation will appear.
BOY was I apprehensive, anxious and in a constant state of Turmoil. Nothing will prepare you to what you are about to read but all I can say is the feeling of ELATION after closing the book doesn't compare to anything in this world.

In this story we get to read about Dylan and Aubrey. From the outset polar opposites and unlikely couple. They meet at a very early age. At first they seem to get on each others nerves and to push each others buttons, but alas they say there is only one step between Love and Hate. We get to enjoy a beautiful growing affection, with so many well delivered dialogues and yes as I aforementioned we are expectant to tragedy and heartbreak, we know its coming, we know is around the corner. But when it comes it is however done in such a powerful and emotional way that no reader will be unaffected. I was totally UNDONE.

When one loves with such intensity it is with this same intensity that you would hate. Hate is a passion that is of equal interest to love.
"Like love, it is often seemingly irrational and can lead individuals to heroic and evil deeds. How can two opposite sentiments lead to the same behaviour?"

I loved this story and I fell totally head over heels in love with the characters. I felt I was privy to their deepest and darkest secrets and that I was allowed to live, grow, suffer and fall in love with them through the pages of the book.

Miss Robinson is brilliant at giving each character its own individuality and there are so many intertwined events it is incredible how each of those are so unique. Full of passion, I urge you to read this story and to come and meet The Good Ol' boys.

BRAVO!!

5 GOOD OL'STARS ***** Jo&Isalovebooks Blog


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...