Monday 14 March 2016

WeddedBliss by Sara Ney M.E. Carter

REVIEWED By Melinda Lazar



WeddedBlissWeddedBliss by M.E. Carter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

WeddedBliss by Sara Ney & M. E. Carter
4.5*

Another thoroughly enjoyable read from these two authors!

This novella essentially picks up moments after FriendTrip finished and follows the duo as they (well, Becky) plan Janine's wedding. As anyone who has a ridiculously close bestie would know, you have your ups and downs. I really loved how these were treated. This was a familiar scenario for me and one I could easily relate to.

While this was pretty damn entertaining, it wasn't quite as funny as FriendTrip but you know what? That was ok. Friendship isn't always smiles and sunshine.

This was a great read and a welcome companion novella to FriendTrip (which you must read first). I'm hoping the authors consider writing another book or three about these Becky and Janine and I'm not above begging! Definitely recommend both books.

**Reviewed by Melinda from Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...