Friday 8 April 2016

Fighting His Fire by Ann Lister


REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney


Fighting His Fire (The Rock Gods, #6)Fighting His Fire by Ann Lister
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Jesus, someone call the Fire Brigade, LOL!! or maybe just have a fire extinguisher on hand to hose yourself down. HOT HOT HOT!! This is book six in the outstanding Rock Gods series. It's an explosive read and honestly the bomb that has been waiting to go off explodes with testosterone levels of epic proportions.

Two alpha males locked in a room, one bed, no where to hide, no where to run. Oh boy!! It was an usually set up but something had to be done before Ashton and Dante killed each other or they both got fired from the band. I mean at least their band mates cared enough to try and help. Not sure Ashton and Dante see it this way, YET!!

These guys got my blood pumping, I could feel the blood rushing around my body like a five year who ate too much candy, hehe!! This story was pure genius. I was turning the pages faster than lightening. It wasn't all about the lust you could feel that was making these guys tense. Secrets were revealed, heartbreaking secrets. You would have to have a heart of stone not to be affected by this story.

While tears were rolling down my cheeks, I took a deep breath to see where this story would go next. I was not disappointed, it was a remarkable read. I was impressed with the way the Author handle these characters, bringing them to life and the situations were very much credible.

If you haven't started your Rock Gods journey yet, you are truly missing out on a wild ride. Every book has given me such joy. I am sorry it's over. Yes, I know there is a book seven 'Beyond The Music' but I read that first. So this was my last edition in this exceptional series.

Thank you Ann Lister for bringing The Rock Gods into my life. I have throughly enjoyed the ride.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...