Saturday 30 April 2016

Fire by Hilary Storm



REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

FIRE (Elite Forces, #2)FIRE by Hilary Storm
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hilary Storm

FIRE

You must read ICE before reading FIRE.

Holy Hannah! FIRE picks up right where ICE left off, and I don't want to spoil the story so I won't tell you where that is, but lordy Kaleb. Rough times for my main man.

Jade is just as badass as she was in ICE, but she has a squishy center now named Kaleb. There are some serious obstacles for my ass kicking couple. A few scenes are difficult to read but are integral to the story. I wanted to cover my eyes a couple times and look away. I couldn't stop turning pages.



Some amazing twist that Hilary completely through me for a loop. She has done an excellent job weaving this story. Amongst all the military awesomeness there is still plenty of sexy time with Mr. McHotness Kaleb.

A great read!

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...