Friday 8 April 2016

Food Lust by J.D. Lexx


REVIEWED BY Tam Tam

Food Lust (A Crimson Confession Novella)Food Lust by J.D. Lexx
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars for me

Jessica attends a cooking class hosted by famous Chef Adriano. Her expectations are low. Instead she finds something quite different.

"...in spite of his shameless provocation, he did it all with a certain flair - a tongue-in-cheek innocence and playful wink that spoon-fed the senses, lured sex back into the kitchen and single-handedly turned the apron and paring knife into cutting-edge foreplay".

This was entertaining as a short story and had a nice build up of sexual tension between the two main characters. This made for an interesting, sexy culinary experience as a reader.

"...random ingredients so routinely overlooked now tickled the senses with possibility, given life and context against a backdrop of raw sexuality".

I liked his style of writing and although, I would have liked a little more details and development at times, I reminded myself that this was a short story. Tease, tease.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...