Tuesday 19 April 2016

Hush by E.K. Blair


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Hush (Black Lotus, #3)Hush by E.K. Blair
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

E.K. Blair
Hush

The anticipation for Hush was crazy intense. I am invested in these characters.

To say I was a bit taken aback by Hush is an understatement. I am not really sure what EK was after with this book, but my mind didn't follow.



EK's writing is good as always. For me, the characters changed and the ending was just a big WTF! Elizabeth was a completely different person and I really wanted to shake her a few times....hard. Parts of Declan are still there and I loved spending time with him again.

There were a few situations that the way they were resolved just really didn't make sense. In any regard, it is a well written story, just maybe not the story I was anticipating.

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...