Friday 8 April 2016

Nathan's Heart (Brotherhood of Bandits) by M. Malone


REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney

Nathan's Heart (Brotherhood of Bandits (Mating Fever) Book 1)Nathan's Heart (Brotherhood of Bandits by M. Malone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Looks like I've just found myself another author to stalk, I mean read lol! I'm a crazy lover of paranormal romances. Vampires, bears, wolfs all get my vote but now I have dragons to add to that list. Who knew that a dragon shifter could be sexy.

Nathan is a man many believe should be King. He also has a strong dragon, not as a pet but actually inside him. He senses his dragon, it's hard not to when he's constantly on his case especially where their mate is concerned.

Evie is a young woman who has struggled more than most people do in life because of having to look after her mother. I say look after like she's sick but it's more the woman has some issues that quite frankly are going to need more than her daughters caring to put her right.

Evie and Nathan meet unexpectedly, this is such an understatement. Nathan is going through the mating fever but this time it's different, this time he has Evie standing right in front of him.

I love nothing more than a strong alpha male taking control in the bedroom. You just know when you hear words like 'let me taste you' you're in for a sexy read while the characters are burning up the sheets.

Evie is in grave danger and Nathan has vowed to protect her. She's their future Queen. Yeah, Evie kind of melted at that point. Poor woman has never had anyone really looking out for her and now she has it in spades. It's a lot to swallow but in the world of dragons and their mates it's the only way. No one will ever hurt women, they are to be protected at all costs.

So needless to say I'm looking forward to reading the next book in the Brotherhood of Bandits, Mating Fever. If you love all things dragon and are into Paranormal Romance then this book is definitely for you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...